(Insert witty intro.)
- My newly un-pregnant friends! :) Congratulations to Josh & Melissa and John & Amy on their new little people, Conor and Will!
- A solid week of normal, un-busy life
- October is here… my favorite month!
- Mornings that are cool enough to cheat Florida and wear long sleeves (and tonight’s a low of 58? Woot!)
- Great station visit and mini-concert from one of my favorite writers, Andrew Peterson, last Monday! He visited the Z staff and sang lots of songs for us, and we got to talk a little about books and writing and such afterward. (and he remembered me from Momentum :)) Super awesome guy. Go listen to his stuff and read his books.
- Hence: I love my job.
- Sierra made me watch– I mean, loaned me That Thing You Do! and I watched it last night. So much fun. How have I missed this movie so long? It’s such a music / radio person movie. And now I can’t get the song out of my head.
- And looking that up on YouTube led me to this…. a cover by a Japanese ska band. Awesomesauce.
- My friend Naomi’s napkin shop is open for business! I’ve seen these in person and they’re super cute.
- “One life on this earth is all we get & we are fools if we do not live it as fully and bravely and beautifully as we can.” – Fredrick Buechner