Hooray! I’m slacking on blogging again! Still processing the last two crazy, wonderful, exhausting weeks, but here’s another edition of 10 things…
- Opportunities to re-connect and spend time with so many wonderful friends and family these past two weeks.
- Being even a small part of One Homeless Night last Friday, and the beautiful things OURM is doing in Orlando.
- Almost getting lost downtown with new friends just because we wanted Starbucks. Minnesota + South Florida + Scared of Downtown (that’s me) + GPS and blocked roads + confusing parking garages = epic adventure. =)
- My grandma is 90 today! So grateful to spend time with her yesterday…
- Discovering Engaging Life is full of geeks and nerds. *nerdpower*
- The mystery of communion… all kinds.
- My shiny new iPod Touch. Shallow and materialistic? Yeah, but whatever. Having Internet and Robot Unicorn Attack in my pocket is awesome.
- I pwned my sister at Wii ping pong last night. *victory fist* *also shallow*
- Contemplating dusting off my guitar again…
- De-creation. I was thinking about this quote today. In some ways, I think I can relate:
“God would consume her. God would de-create her and she was too small and tame to resist. That’s why she was resisting now. Because think about it. Because once you believe such a thing, God is, then how can you escape, how survive the power of it, is and was and ever shall be.” ~ Don DeLillo, Falling Man
What are you thankful for as this new week begins?