Stolen from The Coffee-Stained Writer… but then again, it’s not really stealing when you’re playing Pay it Forward, is it?
Anyway, I think this is an awesome idea. The world could always use more random handmade love. I also count this an opportunity to plug one of my new favorite writing blogs. Drop by and say hello to NP. Her blog is delightful. :)
- I make no guarantees you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
- What I create will be just for you, with love.
- It’ll be done this year (2009).
- I won’t give you any clue as to what it will be. It’ll be something made in the real world and not something virtual. It may be weird or beautiful. It may be monstrous and annoying. I may even bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something strange.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text into your own blog and make five things for the first five to respond to your post. Be sure to include the link to your blog when you comment on this post.
- Email me with your mailing address to receive your gift!
- Once I have my five people, I’ll post it on my blog.